Thursday, September 16, 2010

Procrastinate Now and Panic later


Procrastinate now and panic later. Okay, so, this is what I'm trying NOT to do! My classes are starting to get ahead of me and I'm trying to catch up completely by this Saturday, but panic is starting to set in. With the new job and being sick for over a week from a bad reaction to a vaccine, by the time I get home I'm totally exhausted. I'm also resisting the urge to put off working on my class assignments to go thrift store shopping tonight. 

I have a pretty bad habit of having too many projects going on at once, but I always have a to-do list on hand.  That's one thing I think I could never live without.  I'm considering taking someone's suggestion to compile a journal or scrapbook of all of my to-do lists to analyze later.  Who knows, maybe it will help curb my dependency on lists.

No comments: